Welcoming New and Returning Vendors!
Information for all vendors: For a full list of market rules, market categories & pricing please download the Handbook
Note: Thank you for your interest, summer applications are closed for the season Please click here to apply to our market. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your application!
Application fee: $20, non-refundable. Must be received before application can be processed.
Booth space fee: $40 per market day pre-paid. (First weeks space fee must be received prior to starting)
Mail in space fees once application is approved. 5% discount for prepaying 8 weeks. ($304)
10% Discount if pre-paying for the whole season.
Make checks payable to OCFM and mail to: PO Box 2931 Oregon City, OR 97045
Or click here to make payment.
A full list of market rules can be found in the Handbook.
The market has the right to:
- Prohibit any vendor from selling a particular product in the market
- Prohibit any product from being sold at the market
- Prohibit a particular vendor from selling at the market
Vendors Selection Priorities:
- Farmers: Products grown/raised/foraged locally by the vendor
- Farmer must have a certified scale for weighing produce from the Dept of Agriculture
- Food Artisans/Hot Food/Bakeries: Processed products made with local ingredients purchased directly from a farmer (not distributor/store)
- Beginning farmers and start-up businesses
- Uniqueness of product, with small-scale, locally based production
- Environmentally responsible and sustainable production methods
- Offerings are based on seasonal products
Please note that we are a farm and food market and can only accommodate a very limited number of artisan/crafters.