Happy harvest from all of us at Oregon City Farmers Market.
In reflection, it’s you, our customers, vendors, volunteers, and community partners who have supported our efforts and enabled us to continue to support and expand local agriculture, cultivate a healthy community and increase access to affordable local food. Thank you!
|Join us this Saturday from 10-2; it’s the perfect time to start preparing for your Thanksgiving feast and get everything on your shopping list. Support your local ranchers, farmers, and vendors; bring the freshest ingredients to your table and enjoy the fresh air market rather than crowded indoor aisles! |
We’ve got everything on your list from appetizers to dessert. Haven’t started your list yet? Use ours listed below and make it your own. Our groups of artisans this week have perfect host gifts, as well.
The harvest season always brings lots of delicious seasonal produce like apples, broccoli, parsnips, potatoes, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, winter squash, and so much more. So, whatever your seasonal favorites are, look for them at the market on Saturday and be ready for your holiday feast! This year, due to late rains, many farmers had to replant crops. Since it was too late to replant for summer veggies, they planted extra fall and winter produce. The market looks abundant thanks to their hard work.
In addition, we also have a POP club activity for kids to find their own harvest meal ingredients! Don’t forget to enjoy breakfast burritos and crepes from Sara’s Tamales and Cafe de Crepe, gyoza from Not Umami’s, Hawaiian French toast from 808 Cheesecakes and hot coffee from Double Jump on your shopping trip.
A reminder: SNAP recipients can receive up to 20.00 per market visit with our Double Up Food Bucks produce match. We encourage you to come out to the market and use them on fresh produce, dried beans and mushrooms. They expire on December 31st, so you have three more markets to use them up. Unsure about your SNAP benefits? Stop by our information booth for details.
And good news, in January 2023 we are excited to offer a continued 20.00 match thanks to generous grant funding.
Find us from 10-2 at 2051 Kaen Rd (corner of Beavercreek and Kaen Roads) here in Oregon City.
See you at the market!
|Harvest Market Shopping List |
- Fresh Herbs (parsley, sage, dill, thyme) ~ Wild Roots Farm, Brown Bottle, Storybook Farm, Canby Farm and Kitchen, Sun Love
- Potatoes – all farmers
- Salad Greens – Wild Roots, Brown Bottle, Sun Love, Storybook, Farm D’ICI, Canby Farm and Kitchen
- Chicories – Storybook Farm, Wild Roots Farm, Brown Bottle Farm, Farm D’ICI, Canby Farm and Kitchen
- Braising Greens – Wild Roots, Sun Love, Storybook Farm
- Brussel Sprouts: RJ Farms, Canby Farm and Kitchen
- Broccoli, Cauliflower: RJ Farms, Canby Farm and Kitchen
- Root Veggies (beets, carrots, parsnips, turnips, radishes) – Canby Farm, Farm D’ICI, Brown Bottle, Wild Roots, Sun Love, RJ Farms, Storybook Farm, Back Four Farm
- Microgreens – Mulino Microgreens
- Onions, Garlic, Leeks, Shallots – Wild Roots, RJ Farms, Brown Bottle, Farm D’ICI, Sun Love, Storybook Farm, Canby Farm
- Cabbage – all farms
- Seasonings – Storybook Farm, Brown Bottle Farm, Canby Farm and Kitchen
- Mushrooms – Mindful Mushrooms, Brown Bottle Farm
- Celery and/or Celeriac – Brown Bottle Farm, Canby Farm and Kitchen, Farm D’ICI
- Apples, Pears, Cider – Kiyokawa Orchards
- Pie Pumpkins – Storybook Farm, Wild Roots, RJ Farms
- Winter Squash Varieties (Kabocha, Delicata, Acorn, Spaghetti, Butternut, Choggia, etc) – all farms
- Milk, Egg Nog, Cream, Butter, Ice Cream, Cheese – Lady Lane Farm
- Eggs – RJ Farms, Campfire Farms, Lady Lane Farms, Storybook Farm
- Meat – Martson Farm (beef), Campfire Farm (pork, duck), Lady Lane Farm (beef), Rock Creek Romney (lamb), Scratch Meats (sausages)
- Fresh Tofu – Bean Bar Tofu
- Freshly roasted Hazelnuts – Squirrelly Jane’s
- Honey – T Bee S Honey
- Breads/Rolls – La Petite Provence
- Jam – Diana’s Delights, Das My Jam
- Kombucha – Golden Age Kombucha
- Coffee Beans (and hot coffee served on site) – Double Jump
- Teas: Double Jump
- Cookies: La Petite Provence, Small Baking Co
- Vegan Pastries: 2 Sisters Vegan Bakery
- Vegan/GF/Allergy Free Baked Goods: Sinful Confections
- Dips (all plant based): The Hummus Stop
- Salsas: Hot Mama Salsa and Chili Oils
- Ferments/Pickles/Vegan Yogurt: Fink’s Fermented, Brown Bottle Farm
- Fresh Apple Cider: Kiyokawa Orchards
- Tamales: Sara’s Tamales
- Fresh Chips and Pita: Hot Mama Salsa, The Hummus Stop
- Specialty Desserts: Goddess Mousse, Small Baking Company, Mr. Baklava, 808 Cheesecakes
- Pies: The Pie Guy
- Wine: Forest Edge Vineyard
- Cider: Stone Circle Cider, Viola Orchards
- Distilleries and Craft Cocktails – Trail Distilling, Dreg’s Vodka, 503 Distilling, Stillweather Spirits,
- Host Gifts and Holiday Self Care – Landia Organic Skincare, Goat Goddess Soap, ZR Jewelry, Joining Yarns, CH Woodcraft, Saw Dusters Bird Feeders, Healthy Roots CBD and Hemp, Crafted from Scratch
- Greenery/Wreaths – Maggy’s Farm (located at Diana’s Delights booth), Storybook Farm (dried floral wreaths)
- Table Decor – Lee’s Garden and Holley’s Flowers
OUT THIS WEEK:
Divine Mini Donuts
Coin Toss Brewing
2 Angry Cats
|Copyright © *|2022|* *|oregon city farmers market|*, All rights reserved. |