Happy Harvest from all of us at Oregon City Farmers Market.
In reflection, throughout all the upheaval and roller coaster rides of this year, it’s you, our customers, vendors, volunteers, and community partners, who have, in so very many ways, supported our efforts and enabled us to continue to support and expand local agriculture, cultivate a healthy community and increase access to affordable local food. We are very grateful to you!
Join us this Saturday from 10-2; it’s the perfect time to start preparing for your Thanksgiving feast and get everything on your shopping list. Support your local ranchers, farmers, and vendors; bring the freshest ingredients to your table, and enjoy the fresh air market rather than crowded indoor aisles!
We’ve got everything on your list from appetizers to dessert. Haven’t started your list yet? Use ours listed below and make it your own!
The harvest season always brings lots of delicious seasonal produce like apples, broccoli, parsnips, potatoes, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, winter squash, and so much more. So whatever your seasonal favorites are, look for them at the market on Saturday and be ready for your Thanksgiving feast!
In addition, we also have a POP club activity for kids to find their own harvest meal ingredients! Don’t forget to pick up some warm cinnamon sugar donuts from Divine Mini Donuts, breakfast burritos and crepes from Sara’s Tamales and Cafe de Crepe and hot coffee from Double Jump to enjoy on your shopping trip. We will have live music this Saturday from 9:30-1 as well.
We can’t wait to see you!
Find us from 10-2 at 2051 Kaen Rd (corner of Beavercreek and Kaen Roads) here in Oregon City.
|Harvest Market Shopping List |
- Fresh Herbs (parsley, sage, dill, thyme) ~ Wild Roots Farm, Brown Bottle, Storybook Farm
- Potatoes – all farmers
- Salad Greens – Wild Roots, Brown Bottle, Sun Love, Storybook, Farm D’ICI, Canby Farm and Kitchen
- Chicories – Storybook Farm, Wild Roots Farm, Brown Bottle Farm
- Braising Greens – Wild Roots, Sun Love
- Brussel Sprouts: RJ Farms, Canby Farm and Kitchen
- Broccoli, Cauliflower: RJ Farms, Canby Farm and Kitchen
- Root Veggies (beets, carrots, parsnips, turnips, radishes) – Canby Farm, Farm D’ICI, Brown Bottle, Wild Roots, Sun Love, RJ, Storybook
- Microgreens – Mulino Microgreens
- Onions, Garlic, Leeks, Shallots – Wild Roots, RJ Farms, Brown Bottle, Farm D’ICI, Sun Love, Storybook Farm, Canby Farm
- Cabbage – all farms
- Seasonings – Storybook Farm, Brown Bottle Farm
- Mushrooms – Mindful Mushrooms, Brown Bottle Farm
- Celery and Celeriac – Brown Bottle Farm, Canby Farm and Kitchen
- Apples, Pears, Cider – Kiyokawa Orchards
- Pie Pumpkins – Storybook Farm, Wild Roots, RJ
- Winter Squash Varieties (Kabocha, Delicata, Acorn, Butternut, Choggia, etc) – all farms
- Milk, Cream, Butter, Ice Cream, Cheese – Lady Lane Farm
- Eggs – RJ Farm, Campfire Farms, Lady Lane Farms
- Meat – Fisher Ridge Farm, Campfire Farm, Lady Lane Farm
- Fresh Seafood – Wild Oregon Provisions
- Fresh Tofu – Bean Bar Tofu
- Freshly roasted Hazelnuts – Squirrelly Jane’s
- Honey – T Bee S Honey
- Breads/Rolls – Fat Dutch Bread, La Petite Provence
- Jam – Diana’s Delights
- Kombucha – 4 Hearts Kombucha
- Coffee Beans (and hot coffee served on site) – Double Jump
- Teas: Yerba Buena, Double Jump
- Cookies: La Petite Provence, Small Baking Co, Taming Turtle
- Vegan Pastries: 2 Sisters Vegan Bakery
- Vegan/GF/Allergy Free Baked Goods: Sinful Confections
- Sauces: 2 Angry Cats, That’s Good Garlic
- Dips (all plant based) That’s Good Garlic Pesto, Sidekick Provisions, The Hummus Stop, Roundhouse Foods, Picasso’s PDX Picante, Mundus Foods and Creamery
- Salsas: Picasso’s PDX Picante, Hot Mama Salsa and Chili Oils
- Tamales – Sara’s Tamales
- Fresh Chips and Pita – Hot Mama Salsa, Roundhouse Foods, The Hummus Stop
- Specialty Desserts/Chocolates: Goddess Mousse, ReTreat PDX, Small Baking Company
- Pies – The Pie Guy
- Wine – Forest Edge Vineyard
- Cider – Stone Circle Cider, Viola Orchards
- Distilleries and Craft Cocktails – Trail Distilling, Wild Roots Spirits, 503 Distilling, Stillweather Spirits
- Host Gifts and Holiday Self Care – Landia Organic Skincare, Goat Goddess Soap, ZR Jewelry, Alpine Candle Collective, Ashley B Artistic Works, CH Woodcraft, Saw Dusters Bird Feeders, Lavish Lavender, Healthy Roots
- Greenery/Wreaths – Maggy’s Farm (located at Diana’s Delights booth)
- Table Decor – Lee’s Garden and May’s Flowers, Ashley B Artistic Works (ceramic serving ware), Alpine Candle Collective